22 February 2008

How Can I Help You?

Do you need advice, or can you offer advice? If so post your question--someone may have an answer. I am willing to post information from you.
Do you need a quick look-up from a parish register? If the parish is located near Aston Rowant, Oxfordshire, I may have the fiche.
Do you also have an interest in John Loader, born about 1718, and living in Aston Rowant? I can tell you what I have searched in my efforts to locate his parents which could save you hours of research.
Are you interested in the Quartermain family of Lewknor? I can forward my extracted list of baptisms, marriages and burials from about 1740-1810. I also have lists of Britnell's, Croxford's, Dutton's, Filbee's and Floyd's from Chinnor, Crowell, Lewknor, Sydenham, and Thame.
I am happy to share what I have, and willing to negotiate for more extensive needs.

No comments: